The company was founded in the year 1899 in Remscheid from Friedrich Jakob Eisenhuth as a grinding workshop. After his death in the year 1925 his oldest son Friedrich Wilhelm took over the buisness together with his brother Karl Eisenhuth. They expanded the production with pincers, tin- and vine shears.
In worldwar two, the house and the company have totally been bombed out. Therefore, Friedrich Wilhelm Eisenhuth sen. and his son Friedrich Wilhelm Eisenhuth jun. started the company again in Wuppertal in the year 1950. Here they began also with the production of grinding machines.
In the year 1964 the company moved into the actual buildings in Wuppertal-Ronsdorf. With the acquisition of heavy drilling- and milling machines, and as well lathes, they started the individual working of products for several customers - according to their drawings and samples.
Since 1970 the production of ring wedges for hammers became an essential component of the line of production. In 1997 the company was changed in a commercial company (oHG) and the son Udo Friedrich Eisenhuth - in the meantime the 4th generation - joined the firm as her manager.